This is an extremely attractive role for an interim Head of Tax to lead the expanding international tax team at this global business. This role will encompass compliance for all taxes globally (corporate tax, indirect tax, customs and duty and payroll taxes) and will play a key role in advising the business through continued expansion and change.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Ownership and communication of the Tax Strategy of the group and management of the tax risk globally
- Accountable for indirect tax compliance in the UK and internationally
- Management of the corporate tax compliance, including R&D tax credit and maximising capital allowances.
- Implementation of the groups transfer pricing policy, ensuring appropriate group and local country documentation is in place.
- Providing advice to the business on the implications of key transactions, change initiatives and expansion decisions of the Group.
- Maximising the value that our professional services network provides to the Group.
- Managing the relationship with HMRC and leading the response to any HMRC or local tax authority enquiries.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING:
- Professional qualfication in tax or accountancy
- Retail or Supply Chain experience
- Enjoys process improvement
- Desire to lead teams and build relationships
This role will be for an initial 6 month period and longer term opportunities will be on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.