Our client is a multi-service business group with an international network of offices that has been experiencing strong growth across all its business units.
The expansion of the business has been underpinned by the company's strong market reputation for its commitment to providing the best possible levels of service to its clients.
The Tax Manager is a newly created role, that will provide tax compliance and advisory support to the business units, identify and mitigate tax risks, develop tax strategies and oversee complex tax research projects across a broad range of business sectors.
Reporting to the Tax Director, key responsibilities will be:
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review of tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to stakeholders and create strategies to capitalise on changes to taxation legislation.
- Help minimise tax risks associated with M&A, corporate restructuring and other key business events
- Qualified accountant with strong tax and business services experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commitment to providing the best possible service
- Great communicator and team player
- Strong accounting and tax analytical skills
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.