Tax Director job which requires an experienced Head of Tax, who can provide the strategic tax focus the role and company requires.
A high profile position within this FTSE listed business, the Tax Director will carry out the following focus areas:
- Group Tax Strategy - continue with this focus to minimise tax exposures and cash tax liability.
- Management of corporate taxes - provide advice to the Group's operating companies.
- Provide advice to the senior operating company management.
- Provide Board updates on tax issues.
- Plan and implement tax structures in conjunction with the business strategy.
- Liaise, and strong relationship management, with advisers and tax authorities.
- Lead and manage the Group tax function.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience of operting as a Head of Tax/Tax Director, with Board reporting experience and team leadership. You will be able to start the position in late February/early March and will be able to comit to a 6 months contract.
This is the most senior, strategic interim tax position on the market currently, and one which is not to be missed.
To learn more, please contact Brewer Morris via: Amy Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Johnson email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.