Are you a corporation tax candidate and want to broaden your skillset? Or are you a mixed tax wizard already?
Either way, I'm working with a global FMCG brand based in West London who are looking for a Tax Manager to join the UK team. The role focusses on tax compliance across direct, indirect, customs and employment taxes with some transfer pricing and tax accounting work as well.
The position is a sole tax role in the UK but it's part of a global tax network so there is an element of international advisory on top of the hands-on work.
If you've got some of the below:
* An expertise in UK mixed tax or direct tax work
* Either a practice or in-house background
* An accounting qualification is desirable but not necessary if you have experience
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £75k per annum
* Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, flexible/hybrid working and a car allowance
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.