West End, London
£44000 - £52000 per annum
KLE / 1182092_1583774222
25 days ago
If you are newly qualified and not sure what your next step is, this Tax Assistant Manager role could be the perfect opportunity to step in-house.
A leading property company based in London are looking for someone with corporate tax experience and some exposure to international tax. This is a busy role with a growth plan to become a manager.
If you've got some of the below:
- A recent tax or accounting qualification
- A background in international tax and ideally some real estate tax skills
- Either practice or in-house experience
You can get:
- A competitive salary of up to £50k per annum
- Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, share scheme and flexible working
- A succession plan in place to move up within the business
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.