If you are recently qualified and want to broaden your skills within a global company, this Tax Assistant Manager role could be the perfect opportunity to move in-house.
A leading property company based in London are looking for someone with corporate tax experience and some exposure to international tax. This is a busy role with a growth plan to become a manager.
If you've got some of the below:
* A recent tax or accounting qualification
* A background in international or corporate tax
* Either practice or in-house experience
You can get:
* A competitive salary of up to £52k per annum
* Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, share scheme and flexible working
* A succession plan in place to move up within the business
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.