Tax Assistant Manager job in London requires a corporate tax or mixed Tax Assistant Manager for this tax job in London.
Joining a small team, supporting the UK Tax Manager and the Head of Tax, this role is varied across corporate tax, VAT and project work. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the outsourced provider on the preparation of corporate tax returns and related duties. Also on year end tax duties.
- Prepare the UK VAT returns.
- Managing WHT and CT61 returns.
- Capital allowance and fixed asset tax support.
- Assisting with TP policy and documentation.
- Ad hoc project work.
For this role, the successful applicant will have a UK corporate tax background, and VAT experience will be an advantage.
With central London offices, it is expected that from September 2021 this role will be in the office 3 days per week with the remainder of the time worked from home.
Joining a recognisable brand, and a company going through growth and development, it is an exciting and formative position to get stuck into.
To discuss this role further, please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.