Richmond upon Thames, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
KLE / 1183452_1584107573
22 days ago
Are you a corporation tax expert but want to get some mixed tax exposure as well, or are you a mixed tax wizard already?
Either way, I'm working with a global science company based in Middlesex who are looking for a Tax Assistant Manager to join their small UK team. The role focusses on corporate tax compliance but there is an element of reporting, transfer pricing and VAT work to keep things interesting.
If you've got some of the below:
- An expertise in UK corporate tax compliance
- Either a practice or in-house background
- An accounting qualification is desirable but not necessary if you have experience
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £55k per annum
- Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, flexible working and a car allowance
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.