This is a rare opportunity to join a global group going through recent growth that has brought with it additional complexity in the field of tax compliance and planning. In this role, you will provide crucial support across all taxes for the group UK and International businesses.
Support to the Senior VAT Consultant with the following tasks:
- Management of VAT compliance cycle across multiple jurisdictions (UK, EU, ROW), where necessary working with external advisors to ensure returns/payments etc are made on an accurate and timely basis;
- Preparation of periodic indirect tax financial reporting, cash forecasting and reconciliations;
- Assisting with the implementation of HMRC's Making Tax Digital regulations;
- Acting as point of contact for HMRC and equivalent overseas tax authorities;
- Providing VAT advice to commercial teams across the business to assist them in maintaining group competitive edge in the market;
- Contributing towards technology improvements to aid automation and compliance, working closely with systems teams to achieve this;
Support to the UK Tax Manager with the following tasks:
- Preparation of UK and international corporate tax and withholding tax returns;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting
- Tax input into UK statutory financial statements;
- Tax forecasting for UK and International;
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.