Corporate tax, partnership tax and tax reporting role, requires a Tax Manager for a 12 months period.
A newly created role which will support a Senior Tax professional in the team, this role is varied and international, therefore giving the successful applicant an enjoyable opportunity.
The position is a mix of compliance, reporting and responding to ad hoc queries, in an overview it will involve:
- Preparation and reviewing of partnership computations.
- Managing corporate tax payments.
- Preparation of the tax disclosure notes for accounts.
- Managing certain overseas offices year-end close for tax purposes.
- Preparation of Partners self-assessment tax returns annually.
- Liaising with advisers for offices in APAC, Europe and the USA.
To be considered for this role you will have a broad tax experience, ideally encompassing partnership tax and corporate tax, and an international exposure will be an advantage.
Initially this role will involve working from home and long term there will be a certain degree of working from the office which is based in central London.
To discuss this role further please contact Amy Thomas of Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.