Joining a leading brand is often a very smart first move into industry for a recently qualified tax professional. If you fall into this category and you are exploring your next steps then this is a fantastic opportunity to move in-house.
I'm delighted to be working with a globally recognised brand to recruit for a Tax Accountant to focus on UK corporate tax. The role covers corporate tax compliance, reporting, advisory and project work to give you all the ingredients to develop in your first industry role.
If you've got some of the below:
- UK corporate tax skills gained from a top 10 accounting firm
- A willingness to develop in a fast-paced environment
- A recent ACA/CTA/ACCA qualification
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £60k + bonus
- Excellent benefits and perks including remote working options
- A broad role with excellent opportunities to progress
Please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641 for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.