Our client is a global financial services company that has created a new position of Tax Accountant, reporting to the Tax Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Consultant looking to make their first move from an accounting firm into an in-house role at a premier financial services company that will develop their expertise.
The company has an excellent business culture, with a progressive management style that supports autonomous working.
The role will provide an opportunity to undertake the tax reporting and compliance obligations for the business and to provide support on managing the international tax affairs of the company's products and investments.
- Liaise between the Investment Accounting teams and the Commercial Tax Team for transition of ongoing tax compliance on investment transactions
- Coordinate tax projects as they arise
- Negotiate with tax authorities/tax advisors over tax payment issues
- Assist with managing the company's products and investments
- Tax reporting and compliance obligations including Income Tax for Trusts, Corporation Tax, GST, foreign withholding tax and payments in various jurisdictions
- Ideally have trained in a Big 4 or Mid-tier accounting firm
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Can demonstrate effective verbal and written and persuasion skills
- Ability to present complex compliance requirements & issues with simplicity
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.