This specialist team work with individuals and their structures on some of the biggest financial decisions that they may face. The core of their work focuses on advising on the assets of an individual, family or business, and assessing the opportunities available to them, minimising their liability.
With the launch of a new probate and family office services for clients, there is the opportunity for career progression in these areas. Many clients use the firm for other services, so there is the opportunity to work closely and build relationships with your colleagues in other teams around the firm and within their international network
My client encourage candidates with different experience levels to apply as the most important quality we are looking for is an eagerness and aptitude to develop.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients in relation to their UK tax reporting requirements.
- Ensuring the tax return compliance and administrative procedures are fully complied with for all tax work for your portfolio.
- Assisting with preparing a wide range of advisory and planning correspondence.
- Taking responsibility for responding to all HMRC enquiries, in conjunction with the Partner/Director group.
- Supporting the technical and professional development of more junior team members.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have knowledge of UK tax and accounting matters.
- Are CTA qualified with first time passes, or equivalent.
- Have the ability to review other people's work and assess more junior team members.
- Possess excellent networking capability.
- Enjoy supporting and developing more junior team members.
- Have the ability to build great rapport and relationships with colleagues, team members and clients.
- Are committed to expanding your personal tax knowledge and experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.