- Deliver strategy to manage the Group's derivative portfolio:
- Identifying and implementing cost-effective solutions.
- Monitoring credit risks of the portfolio and designing and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies
- Design, development and management of derivative management financial models
- Produce documents for the credit rating and manage relationships with the credit rating agencies
- Develop the Group's overall interest budget
- Develop and maintain the Group's medium term funding plans
- Ensure the Treasury liquidity and net debt forecast is developed and maintained
- Supporting Front Office in executing FX and cash investments, as well as managing operational process
- Significant experience in global treasury function
- Strong knowledge of treasury risk management and financial control
- Financial modelling and quantitative scenario analysis
- Best practice execution of interest rate and cross currency derivatives
- Strong commercial awareness and influencing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.