Brewer Morris is representing a growing international business for the recruitment of a new Group Treasury Manager. The Manager will report into the Head of Tax and Treasury and will be responsible of all group treasury operations and strategies globally.
- Managing the treasury operation globally
- Acting as treasury advisor for the group
- Managing the groups cash management and cash pooling arrangements
- Developing and enhancing treasury procedures and policies
- Managing the company's treasury risks
- Overseeing cash and funding activities
- Optimising banking structures globally
- Treasury qualification essential (ex. AMCT)
- Significant experience in global treasury function
- Experience implementing a TMS
- Team management experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.