Brewer Morris are recruiting for a challenger bank based in Central London. This position will report to the Treasury VP and have a broad oversight of the day to day Treasury function.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in all treasury areas such as cash and liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, letters of credit and debt management
- Oversee payments processes and execute treasury payments
- Run and search daily: reconciliations on FX, MM, Securities and Derivatives products
- Produce PnL reports
- Ad hoc projects
- Mentoring of Junior Analyst
Successful candidate will be:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a treasury capacity in a global financial services firm
- Qualified or studying for ACT
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Treasury products and circumstances
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.