I am exclusively recruiting for an exciting senior treasury analyst role within a global oil company.
They are looking for a strong candidate to drive their cash managament and banking systems, including managing their global banking networks and platforms.
The role reports into the treasury manager and offers flexible working.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the issuance of bank guarantees across the Group
- Managing some limited FX exposures for the group
- Lead projects relating to cash management and related treasury or banking systems
- Managing intercompany funding
- Responsible for the end-to-end bank account opening and closing process
- Be the main point of contact for Treasury with our banking partners
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline preferred but not required
- AMCT professional qualification is an advantage, however, commitment towards completing this qualification is expected in this role
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.