Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst within a globally recognised business. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage FX exposure for subsidiaries in multiple currencies
- Monitor subsidiaries hedging coverage and verify that it complies with FX policy.
- Execute Forward FX hedging deals
- Execute Spot FX deals
- Manage the cash for subsidiaries in multiple currencies by analyzing the daily cash forecast data from the subsidiaries and treasury/ banking systems.
- Calculate the estimated daily closing cash position of the 60 pooling bank accounts.
- Invest surplus funds in Government Bonds, Bank Deposits and High Yield accounts totaling approx., with the aim of maximize gross income while ensuring adequate future liquidity.
- Drawdown loans from bank facilities to meet short term funding requirements.
- Utilize the cash pooling structures to maximize the benefit to the RTC.
- Treasury Reports - work closely with other RTC members to complete the Monthly Treasury Report as well as any other reports in a timely manner
- Alternatives strategies - work closely with other RTC members on reviewing and recommending alternative cash & FX management strategies
- Daily Liquidity Report - prepare and submit the end of day liquidity report
- Conduct on-site Treasury Audit on subsidiaries premises to ensure that entities are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify areas of improvements and agree an implementation plan to solve any outstanding issues, including target dates for completion.
In order to apply for the role, you will have 2-3 years working in a Front Office Corporate Treasury environment, as well be studying for the ACT. If this role could be right for you, then please get in touch on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.