Reporting into the Treasury Manager this role will be responsible for ensure that the company remains in compliance with all obligations under its loan, lease, credit and risk management arrangements. In addition, you will check that adequate Business Continuity Plans and processes are in place to allow treasury-related business activities to continue in times of business disruption.
- Ensuring treasury risks are identified and documented and that adequate controls and audits are embedded within systems and processes.
- Meeting all the company's internal and external compliance, regulatory and policy requirements, you will implement mechanisms within systems (and/or otherwise) to prevent non-compliance with policies and procedures.
- Providing a centralised international treasury risk management service to the organisation including developing and maintaining a risk register for treasury processes.
- Supporting the Manager, Treasury in carrying out the onboarding process of new financial counterparties, ensuring standard contractual terms and conditions are in place, and carrying out recurring global compliance obligations/requests from financial counterparties.
Requirements and skills
- Finance or Business qualification along with experience in a Compliance / Audit environment dealing with treasury policies and regulations.
- Ideally you will be AMCT qualified (although not essential) with experience of compliance in finance contracts
- If you have had exposure to building audit and control structures and possess excellent modelling and financial evaluation skills this would be beneficial.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.