A fascinating corporate tax opportunity has come up at a premier auction house with a huge history behind them. They work with some of the finest and luxurious fine art, jewellery and antiques in the world. All the action happens in their central London HQs! They are looking for a part or fully qualified corporate tax professional who will be responsible for the tax reporting and tax compliance work across the business. Opportunity to support the Direct Tax Manager on various projects and complex transactions.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns for all UK tax resident entities, for review by the Direct Tax Manager.
- Managing the quarterly group tax payments in the UK, tax accounting/balances for all UK tax resident entities.
- Dealing with queries both internally from the UK financial controllers and externally from auditors.
- Undertaking market research, articulating findings and proposing resolutions and be comfortable with using tax legislation for any UK tax technical research.
- Responsible for calculating the group transfer pricing recharges supporting with the related reporting and documentation requirements both in the UK and globally.
- Supporting and dealing with PAYE queries and audits, settlement agreement and other ad hoc advice.
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified in accounting or tax. Strong knowledge of corporate tax reporting and compliance. Strong technical ability and excellent Excel skills. Either coming from practice or in-house. A strong communicator as this role will involved a lot of stakeholder and client interaction due to the nature of the business.
A very interesting role for a historical business, and a genuine opportunity to progress in your in-house career.
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.