Senior Tax Accountant job in London which is an interim tax job requires an immediately available or soon to be available Tax Accountant to be based in central London.
Joining an established tax team, the principle duties in this 3-6 months temporary job will involve:
- Preparation of the quarterly US GAAP and year end UK GAAP statutory tax reporting.
- Review of the quarterly tax calculations for European group companies.
- Responsible for UK tax compliance process.
- Liaise with European group companies with regards to their tax compliance processes and provide support.
- Regular liaison with business finance teams.
To be considered for this role you will have a solid UK compliance background with some tax reporting experience. It is not essential to have US GAAP experience as this can be taught, but it will be viewed as an advantage.
There is a possibility for the right candidate to move from a temporary role to a permanent position in this team and company, so the career opportunities in this role are very high.
Located in a commercial and vibrant part of London, you will enjoy all this company and location has to offer.
To discuss further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.