Location: Central London
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Senior Settlements Analyst for a Global Payments Company based in London.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To confirm details of new trades with brokers and/or counterparties as appropriate
- Ensure the team actions on all local currency trades and monitor settlement receipts
- Ensure timely and accurate capture of settlements
- Manage the team ensuring adequate cover and cross training
- Contribute to treasury operation process improvements and initiatives
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
- Experience gained within an FX trade management team desirable not essential
- Effective in managing your own time with ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Ability to motivate and manage a team to deliver timely settlements
- An understanding of market operations and local settlement processes
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Ryan Dolan on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.