Brewer Morris are seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the management team of our US listed client. Based in Dubai with a focus across the MENA Region our client has developed into a market leading brand due to outstanding innovations and the creation of new, customer centric divisions. All divisional businesses have strong global market positions within their individual market niches with several positioned to take further market share. Reporting to the divisional Managing Director with a dotted line to the Regional CFO this is a highly visible and coveted position
- Take a lead role in the development of finance strategy providing strong financial leadership to the Managing Director and senior management team to help drive, implement and deliver on strategic objectives, business plans and budgets.
- Provide financial insight, quality analysis and commercial recommendations to support informed decision making.
- Responsible for the quality of the financial reporting, both internal and external, in compliance with corporate policies and legal requirements.
- Support the business decision process through pro-actively advising and engaging with the assigned leadership team on all finance related matters
- Drive compliance with and implementation of all relevant finance policies, procedures and initiatives
- Qualified Accountant ( CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) and/or Masters Degree in related field
- 5 - 7 years PQE ideally gained within a US listed matrix driven organisation
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy
- Highly analytical, technically proficient and a confident financial management leader
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.