Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst for a leading retail business. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage, analyse, and deliver daily cash positioning for the group in accordance with the group's investment policy.
- Manage and maintain the short-term cash flow models for all European entities to timely monitor cash needs.
- Support and substantiate the Cash Flow Forecast models with business analysis, both on actuals and forecasts.
- Support the Manager of Cash Management with respect to the analysis of the short-term and medium-term forecast.
- Deliver internal month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reporting for both Treasury Europe and Corporate Treasury US, including interest report and Treasury Report.
- Drive efficiency, simplification, and standardization with financial modelling across the Treasury team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Challenge the status quo and constantly work to improve/streamline existing processes, also when this requires a cross functional process review (big picture process).
- Support the Manager Of European Treasury in the FX Exposure management and analysis
- Participate in ad hoc Treasury cross functional projects.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in Corporate environment or Banking.
- Highly analytical and comfortable working in ambiguity, with high level of initiative and drive.
- Ability to gain a quick understanding of how the business works and the off-price model.
- Detail oriented and strong critical thinking.
- Strong excel and financial modelling skills.
- Active interest in financial markets and the macroeconomic environment.
Please send your CV to samroberts@brewermorris if you'd like to know more!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.