Corporate tax/direct tax Senior Manager, temporary, in-house tax job in London, requires an experienced UK Direct Tax Manager/Senior Manager.
Working across 2 sites, this role will be 2-3 days per week in London and 2-3 days per week on the company's site in the southern Home Counties - with travel to the furthest away site expensed.
The focus of the position is on the UK side of the business and duties will involve:
- Prepare, review and submit corporate tax returns, including CFC's.
- Maintain the Tax Risk Register.
- Liaise with HMRC.
- Consolidate the tax provisioning for the consolidated Group accounts.
- Calculate the year-end tax provisions and prepare tax disclosures for the statutory notes.
- Additional reporting and compliance obligations.
To be considered for this position you will have UK tax experience in compliance and reporting and will be at a level where you can take autonomy in this area.
To discuss how this role is suitable for you please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris T: 0207 332 9628 E: email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.