About the Company
Based in Central London, our client, is one of the largest Telco businesses globally, who are seeking to appoint a technically sounds Senior Accounting Risk Expert.
Our client are looking for a new Senior Accounting Risk Expert to join their growing Finance team, and will play an integral role in facilitating the management of global accounting risk due to the rapid growth of the Group.
- Understanding the businesses significant accounting policies, application guidance, accounting processes and business operations
- Review and challenge on the accounting risks and controls both internally and acquired businesses
- Identifying the material business and accounting risks and understanding the root cause through analysis, whilst providing relevant recommendations to address those risks to improve the accounting risk management
Skills & Experience required
- ACA Qualified Accountant trained in Audit from the Big 4
- Ideally industry experience or Audit Director level if in Big 4
- Telecommunications experience (desirable)
- Strong understanding of accounting risk management
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong systems and data skills
You will be a strong leader able to be "hands on" whilst seeing the bigger picture. You will be nimble and able to operate at pace and with agility. A proven leader with presence, ambition and an ability to influence at all levels. In addition, you will be an effective communicator and able to influence with integrity and transparency.
A generous salary package with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.