A global FMCG company with operations spanning over 60 countries is looking to appoint an Regional Tax Senior Manager to be based in their Amsterdam HQ.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Tax, the incumbent will increasingly focus on being a trusted business partner that supports the company in achieving its commercial goals. The successful candidate will have overall responsibly for all tax matters across Latin America, with a heavy focus on strategic planning.
- Oversee all tax affairs from within the LATAM region.
- Lead on regional projects whilst providing support to the Head of Tax on international group wide projects.
- Advise on the tax impact of business transactions, including transfer pricing models
- Proactively assess and recommend on tax issues and opportunities for the region/group
- Monitor external legislative and regulatory changes, communicating such changes to key stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with tax advisors and outsource providers
- Lead key tax controversy management, tax authority engagement and negotiation in a proactive and constructive manner
- Support the business in the region, providing relevant tax advice
- Manage compliance and advisory 3rd party providers related to TP, direct and indirect tax
- Oversee the following activities are satisfactorily carried out by outsourced service provider, preparation of the internal and external tax reporting, preparation of corporation tax returns, preparation of all tax payment calculations
- Strong international tax experience (corporate and transfer pricing)
- Prior experience focused on the Latin American region.
- Strong communicator, with the ability to work with and influence senior management
- Proactive, positive and robust approach
- Proven ability to innovate and manage change
- Proven ability to manage advisors effectively
- Indirect tax experience would be an advantage
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.