A role has become available at a leading firm operating in the global financial, energy, and commodity markets, providing broker services and trade execution solutions.
The position lies within the EMEA treasury department, which is responsible for managing the financial risk, liquidity, and short/mid term funding of the EMEA group.
- Oversee and maintain Liquidity adequacy and Concentration risk reporting to IFR standards.
- Stress testing, GRCLA buffer calculations
- Treasury reporting - Updating monthly FCA reports, Treasury KPI's, implementing additional reporting as you see fit.
- Identifying and pre-empting operational treasury risks - through communication with Risk department, monitoring and reviewing controls to continually improve the function.
- May provide assistance to cash management specialists - updating cash flow forecasts and balancing funding requirements and constraints. Assessing balances and overdrafts, managing counterparty exposures.
- Processing treasury payments and bank account maintenance - tracking loan payment schedules and accuracy of compliance with terms.
- 2-3 years experience within Treasury in financial services - specifically within the treasury risk and controls space.
- Proficiency with Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables), preferably also Oracle Financials.
- Ideally working towards ACCA or AMCT qualification.
- Familiar with daily treasury operations and the upkeep of records within a TMS.
This vacancy is moving quickly so in order to register your interest you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7415 2820.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.