Brewer Morris are working with a global financial services broker who due to rapid growth are expanding their treasury function.
They are now seeking a Prudential Risk & Controls Manager to join the treasury function to shape treasury's approach to risk and policies.
Your core role responsibilities will be:
- Work directly with senior management to monitor the treasury policy by identifying and managing risk and controls from a liquidity, compliance and prudential perspective.
- You will work across Cash Management, assisting with the development of cash management and credit concentration risk policies
- Review and assess cash balance against key regulatory thresholds
- Identify and monitor sources of liquidity event risk and monitor the liquidity risk metrics
- Develop the functions interest risk management approach/methodology
- Experience in corporate treasury liquidity and risk management in a global organisation
- Experience managing a global cash flow forecasting process
- Understanding on financial markets and financial products
- 5+ year's experience in treasury
- AMCT or other relevant qualifications are desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a global market leader and shape the growth of the treasury function.
To register your interest you can reach me at email@example.com or 0207 332 2170
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.