You've completed your studies and now want to continue your Private Client Tax career at a Big 4 firm? Then why not consider this Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Alternative Investments opportunity located in London!
A professional services firm that has a global presence and prides itself on delivering tax excellence to its wide network of clients. It is at the forefront of employee wellbeing and creating a diverse, inclusive working culture.
As a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager in the Alternative Investments team, your responsibilities include:
- Advising and providing tax compliance to clients such as non-domiciled individuals, executives at private equity houses, and HNWIs.
- Liaising with the shared service centre and reviewing tax computations.
- Act as one of the key contact points for clients.
- Develop new business ventures and tap into the firm's existing network of clients.
- Coach the more junior members of the team.
Once successful, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus and additional benefits. The firm will ensure that you have a 6-month "buddy" to help you become acquainted with the new processes and team. You will also have access to training programmes to ensure that you progress to the next stage of your career.
To be considered, you will need to be ACA/CTA qualified with UK corporate tax experience. Non-dom exposure will be advantageous.
If you would like to find out more information on the role and schedule an informal coffee with the respective Partners, please contact Richard Williamson at Brewer Morris on 02073322172 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.