Our client offers specilaist private client and partnership tax expertise across a plethora of clients both in the UK and internationally and as such is able to offer a varied and challenging portfolio.
There is a current need for a Partnership Tax Manager within the London office, who will be responsible for dealing clients from professional services and investment fund management sectors, particularly partnerships and LLPs as well as some corporate clients.
As a Manager within the team, your resonsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients.
- Managing your wn portfolio of clients, overseeing the project delivery of compliance as well as being the contact point for any advisory projects and issues.
- Working alongside the wider delivery team advising on day to day and more complex issues.
- Managing the delivery timetable and budgets on your key clients.
- Working with the wider team on target clients.
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
In order to apply for ths role, you must be ACA or CTA qualified and have UK post qualificatoin experience. Moreover, you must have worled in a corporate or partnershi tax role in a large professional services firm.
This is a role that offers reall progression opportunities to Senior Manager level and beyond. The partnership tax is one of the largest in the UK professiona; services sector and as such is able to offer a diverse and challenging role working alongside some of the most well known and respected names in this field.
If this role sounds of interest or if you would like a confidential chat about your tax career, please call Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.