My client is looking for a Liquidity Analyst to produce internal reports and management information to senior management on a daily basis. This purpose of these reports is to provide in depth analysis of the groups liquidity, cash management, and prime broker hedge positions in numerous countries and currencies. As well as this, the analyst will also hold responsibility for the transfer of funds for the purpose of meeting broker margin calls and operational cash management.
A typical day will see the candidate focus on structured daily tasks while also completing ad hoc analysis where required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Approx. 2-3 years' experience in financial analyst role
- Strong quantitative skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Good IT skills (including Excel - pivot tables, SUMIFS, graph manipulation)
- Confidence and strong communications skills, written and verbal (e.g. able to produce a quick summary of an issue to colleagues)
- Ability to liaise with staff across all areas of the business to achieve results
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Able to manage own time to ensure operational duties are completed in line with deadlines whilst balancing the requirement to deliver ad-hoc project work
- Desire to learn and work within a challenging and changing Financial Institution - potential for study support towards IMC qualification
- Knowledge/ awareness of VBA and Bloomberg
- Awareness of FCA/EBA liquidity regulations
- Working towards a relevant professional risk/accountancy/treasury qualification
- Resilience and drive
- IT - able to learn\ use internal and external systems
- Ability to work as part of a team/closely with other team members
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver results
- Able to handle challenge and deal with change
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.