- Liquidity management (long and short term), stress testing and contingency planning
- Maintaining healthy banking and parent company relationships
- Involvement in letter of credit issuance and trade finance discussions
- Co-ordinating and monitoring collateral requirements for auctions / balancing mechanisms / grids / cargoes across the business
- Understanding the company balance sheet, identifying trends and forecasting future changes
Requirements and skills
- Highly organised with an appetite for understanding the interdependencies of specific events to ensure risks are mitigated promptly.
- A curious mind-set, willing to challenge the status quo to get to the root of a concept or problem.
- Proactive, willing to challenge and improve existing processes with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.