A global transport company is looking to appoint an International Tax Manager to join their European tax team in Amsterdam.
Reporting into the Regional Tax Director, the incumbent will be involved in a broad spectrum of activities from compliance oversight to partnering with members of the team on tax advisory projects.
About the role
- Support the Regional Tax Senior Manager on various tax matters related to the respective region including on projects such as restructuring, M&A and financing;
- Tax audit support;
- Transfer Pricing (incl TP documentation) support;
- Tax compliance coordination for the region;
- Tax risk management coordination for the region;
- Assist in minimizing tax risks and maximizing the group's tax opportunities;
- Participate in and contribute to in-house tax technical sessions.
- A master degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law
- Relevant experience within a big 4 and/or a multinational company.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of international corporate income tax
- Proven experience with transfer pricing
- Proven experience with tax compliance coordination
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Good business sense and diplomatic awareness
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.