Are you looking for an International Tax role with a focus on advisory? If so, I'm currently working with a global leader in their field as they look to bring in a trusted advisor to the business.
This position is ideal for an international tax specialist who has experience of advising multi-national clients on a variety of corporate tax work. You will be joining an experienced tax team of 8 with lots of opportunity to put your own stamp on the role.
Key Duties will include:
* Supporting on tax advisory matters across the global group
* Handle cross-border tax advisory projects, including group financing and M&A
* Business partnering and building relationships across the group to increase tax presence
* Supporting on and monitoring updates with OECD Digital rules
* Monitoring and review of group CFCs
The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified and from either an in-house or practice background. Salary is between - £70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits including a car allowance and hybrid/flexible working.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.