Reporting to the Head of tax you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering a group wide international tax strategy.
- Supporting the digital side of the business that is based offshore.
- Monitoring the transfer pricing strategy
- Ensure that the submission of group tax returns and direct tax filings are on schedule.
Key Skills and qualifications:
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Good technical understanding of CFCs, treasury and transfer pricing.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across seniority levels.
- International tax experience.
The bulk of the work will involve a lot of advisory, so it will require the right candidate to really engage with the business and it's stakeholders.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.