We have a current opportunity for a Interim VAT Analyst to join this global business on a contract basis. The position will be based from home initially until the offices re-open. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced online business in the media and entertainment sector.
Your role will incliude the following:
- Prepare and file VAT returns, Intrastat declarations and EC Sales listings for entities of the group
- Assist with new DST rules and returns
- Support and assist with overseas VAT refund claims
- Assist with the coordination of the VAT account reconciliations
- Provide indirect tax payment forecasting and tracking
- Assist with improving compliance processes and procedures
- DEal with day to day VAT related questions from accounting and operations colleagues.
Suitable candidates will have a solid grounding in UK and European VAT compliance and related matters. You will ideally have experience of Oracle and be familiar with Alvara.
This role will initially be for 3-6 months but longer tem opportunities may be on offer therafter.
For further information about this position, please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.