Location: Central London
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Accountant for a Global Payments Company based in London.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist with Treasury month-end accounting and reporting activities
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations
- Calculate and validate Treasury FX P&L across all currencies
- Assist in cash flow forecasting
- Review Treasury actuals against budget, update forecasts and provide suggestions for review
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
- Treasury accountant with significant technical accounting
- Experience with a TMS (ideally Kyriba)
- Part qualified in AACA or CIMA
- Project management
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Ryan Dolan on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.