Location: Central London
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for an Interim IRRBB Programme Test Manager for a leading UK Bank based in London on a 12 month contract.
The role has been created to contribute to the delivery of initiatives related to interest rate risk buy in and ensure delivery in a globally consistent, coherent and effective manner.
The role holder will operate at an SME level and engage a wide spectrum of stakeholders across the bank.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of program and project level test strategies
- Prepare test strategies and plans
- Provide test status report to senior management
- Support end to end testing of different changes intend to go live in different releases
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in test management roles, with more than 5 years' experience in banking industry
- Delivery of change within the ALCM, Markets Treasury or Markets Middle Office functions
- Understanding of Software delivery life cycle
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Ryan Dolan on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.