Location: Central London
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Interim Assistant Treasury Analyst on a 6 month contract.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations Implementing clear trade tracking and tagging including amends
- Circulating the Yardi Suspense report on a daily basis.
- Monitoring bank balances and updating Bank Transactions Report (or its Yardi successor), detailing and analysing type and reason for bank entries.
- Monitoring Cash Flow
- Running the process of setting up of new bank accounts and the maintenance of existing accounts, including KYC
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
- Previous experience of using Yardi is essential.
- Business knowledge of product control, capital markets and derivatives
- Experience of running bank reconciliations.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills.
- Computer literate and possess a good working knowledge of Excel/Word. Knowledge of PowerPoint and Oracle would be useful.
- Able to work under pressure, use initiative and have a flexible, methodical and ordered approach to work.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Ryan Dolan on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.