This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tech minded Indirect tax professional to work in a renowned FTSE 100 group.
In respect of Tax Applications:
- Work with Head of Tax Operations & Indirect Taxes and Tax Operations & Projects Director to set and develop vision, governance and drive execution strategy for Tax Applications, to support organisation deliverables.
- Take ownership and manage day to day eTax Operations delivered by the FAH Tax team, supported by Supervisor, Manila Operations.
- Maintain & build tax application functionality, availability etc to ensure ease of integration, compliance and additional 'digital/ technology' requirements across the markets in which the group operates.
- Work closely with senior group Tax stakeholders to help identify, develop, and transition further integrations with Tax applications to deliver value for group Tax towards our "80:20" vision. And support business value creation.
- Lead and drive the continuing transformation of tax applications, including identifying and implementing process improvements, improving the use of technology, etc.
- Understand the tax and business operations landscape and the impact that changes could have on Tax Applications, and communicating this effectively to affected members of group Tax and other key stakeholders such as business finance.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party software vendors for tax applications
- In respect of Enterprise Tax Solutions:
- Work with Head of Tax Operations & Indirect Taxes and Tax Operations & Projects Senior Manager and key business stakeholders to set and develop vision, governance and drive execution strategy for Enterprise Tax Solutions to support organisation deliverables.
- Develop, document & implement a governance framework for Enterprise Tax Solutions that ensure alignment with Tax applications, compliance, standardised processes across the whole enterprise globally and ensure any divergence from 'standard' is appropriately controlled.
- Work closely with senior Tax stakeholders to help identify, develop, and transition further integrations with Tax applications to deliver against ITX strategy to manage risk & deliver value.
- In respect of Projects, that have a functional / compliance impact of tax applications & enterprise tax solution:
For a full job description, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.