A Bulge bracket investment bank is looking for an inidrect tax manager to preside over tax governance and support the business in realtion to operational VAT. The ideal candidate will take the lead in the tax control environment ensuring that controls, systems and processes are in accordance with the Group requirements.
- Support internal and external audits
- provide updates on key controls and process documentation
- managing risk and controls analysis in order to identify where controls can be enhance
- Knowledge of all VAT issues
- Providing technical advice in relation to indirect tax activities
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders in Finance department to support the reporting and forecasting
- Provide training to key business areas when required
- Provide advice and recommendations into systems development and support the implementation of changes
- ACA/ CTA qualified/ (relevant tax qualifications)
- Intrepersonal skills
- experience of managing controls
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.