A multinational distribution company headquartered in Reading Berkshire are looking for a corporate tax / international tax professional to join their group tax function as a Tax Manager. The tax team comprises other members based internationally (USA, Canada & UK), with 5 based in UK along with the Global Head of Tax and Tax Director.
You will be working closely with the Group Tax Team's Tax Director and Senior Tax Manager to manage and optimise the team's position through proactive delivery of value in line with the company's global tax strategy. The Tax Manager is a key member of a forward-looking tax team that engages and partners with the business to ensure tax remains high on the agenda. This is a broad role for a progressive, upbeat, fast paced and engaging tax professional who will thrive in an international business of significant scale which maintains a lean and operationally focused culture.
- Support in pro-actively partnering with business units across all functions.
- Manage a diverse range of group wide projects including financing, M&A, transfer pricing and disputes.
- Support in the management and review of the group's UK tax compliance obligations and maintain the relationship with the external global outsourcing providers, auditors and stakeholders.
- Monitor external tax and accounting developments, assessing the impacts and keeping up to date with tax legislations in the global market.
- Manage compliance requirements such as transfer pricing documentation, calculations, procurement, withholding taxes and tax audits.
- Support the development of the global tax technology strategy to create a leading tax department fit for the future.
You will be ACA, CTA or equivalent qualified with strong corporation tax or international tax knowledge. Experience working with large international businesses either in from practice or industry. Highly analytical and has the strategic ability to exercise business judgement, providing solutions to problems and willing to business partner across the functions.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the individual to move onto the global tax stage and get involved with a variety of international tax matters. A genuine opportunity to grow and get commercially involved.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.