A global pharmaceutical company are looking to hire a tax specialist to join UK HQs in Leeds, Yorkshire. They are looking to hire a part or fully ACCA/ACA or ATT/CTA qualified tax professional who has worked in the corporation tax sphere and who is looking for a role in industry or someone with VAT experience looking to widen their corporate tax skills.
You will be supporting the Senior Tax Manager on a range of UK tax matters across the business strands. The office is also part of a huge and highly developed office set up, all opened planned with a lot of interaction with various stakeholders.
- Assist in gather data for the preparation of the corporate tax computations for the UK entities, which is outsourced to a professional firm.
- Assist with the US GAAP accounting disclosures and supporting calculations and documentation.
- Support the statutory accounts in terms of tax disclosures and liabilities.
- Prepare and review VAT returns quarterly.
- Analysing accounts payable and accounts receivable reports on a monthly basis.
- Providing assistance with ad hoc VAT queries from group members.
The ideal candidate will have good corporate tax or VAT experience from either practice or industry. Technically strong who is willing to broaden out their knowledge. Ability to meet tight deadlines on a timely manner and propose practical solutions.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.