Brewer Morris have partnered with a leading Payments and FX business who are rapidly expanding their treasury function after a hugely successful funding round. They are looking to bring in a Group Treasury Manager into their team.
You will overseeing the day to day treasury operations for the function, reporting directly into the Senior Manager.
Your core responsibilities will be as followed:
- Producing daily forecasts of the groups cash balance, cash in transit and borrowing.
- Work with a variety of business stakeholders in order to improve key processes such as automated reporting and forecasting
- Develop the ALM framework
- Building key KPI dashboards allowing for efficient access to management information.
You will need the following experience
- Having worked in a high volume treasury function preferably in Payments or FX, if not a high volume corporate function.
- Preferably hold a treasury or accountancy related qualification (ACT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have had experience to either funding, settlements or payments experience.
- 5+ years' treasury experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.