This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing PE backed firm. Reporting to the Financial Director, the Manager is involved in a varied range of treasury matters, including liquidity, debt, foreign exchange and risk management. They will also lead the development of the Group Treasury function, working closely with key stakeholders, including our investors, our banks and our senior management team.
- Lead the day-to-day treasury operations for the group
- Supporting the cash, funding and intercompany loans for the group
- Managing the bank relationships, platforms and strategy
- Manage the forecasting of cashflow and debt leverage
- Implementing the treasury policies and procedures
- Managing the smooth running of all M&A integrations
- Identifying and managing treasury exposures
- Leading on the cash pool and cash matters
- Ad hoc projects
- AMCT qualified or similar Treasury qualification
- Accounting qualification is a must
- Excellent understanding of global banking network.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Takes ownership and strives to improve processes and add value
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Continually strives for improvement
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.