VAT Manager who ideally has experience in corporate tax and employment taxes, for this VAT focused Group Tax Manager role.
++++++++++WORKING FROM HOME++++++++++
Reporting to the Director of Finance for this not-for-profit organisation, the role is to start as soon as possible and is for a 3 months basis. It will be paid on a PAYE day rate and can be worked 4 days per week or full time 5 days.
A varied role which requires an audit of processes, key duties will involve:
- Preparing and filing the VAT returns.
- Liaising with advisors on the VAT implications of corporate capital projects.
- MTD - ensuring the process in place meets required standards.
- Brexit - evaluating the processes in place to ensure the organisation is where it should be.
- Over view of the corporate tax returns.
- Liaising with adivisors to ensure the correct compliance is in place for employees working overseas.
To be considered for this role you will have a VAT technical core to your experience, with the ability to pick up on the corporate tax and employment tax issues.
From a tax perspective it is interesting to be able to work on these areas from a not-for-profit organisation background, therefore, stretching and broadening one's technical experience - an opportunity to be explored!
To discuss this role further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.