An exciting opportunity has arisen as a result of expansion of the head office tax team, at a large multinational tech firm based in Oxfordshire. The Group Tax Advisor will support global direct tax compliance, all aspects of tax forecasting and reporting and advise on tax risk across the wider business strands. This will include management of overseas compliance with outsource providers. The role would suit someone who enjoys a broad role working in new and unfamiliar areas of tax and geographies. You will work closely with the business so your approach must be commercial and you will need to be confident in building relationships with the wider business and finance teams.
- Support the delivery of top quality reporting and forecasting (UK and overseas).
- Delivery of world class tax support to the business.
- Project managing due diligence on acquisitions and disposals.
- Communication of tax matters with non-tax stakeholders.
- Ensuring direct tax compliance in every territory the business operates.
- Managing overseas compliance via third parties.
- Assisting in management of overseas tax audits and tax risk.
- Involvement in projects, transactions and systems based work.
The ideal candidate will have a professional qualification in tax or accounting, with solid experience and knowledge of IFRS reporting, local and US GAAP and tax accounting work. Must be technically strong and able to work in a very driven, commercial and fast-paced environment. A dress down and social culture where engagement with the business is very important. A self starter with the ability to work effectively in multicultural international teams focusing on a wide range of matters related to their field.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.