Brewer Morris are exclusively working with a Company Formation business in Dubai, in the search for a Finance Manager. The position is a standalone role with direct reporting to the Managing Director. The opening will manage the companies finance from end to end, and will closely work alongside senior stakeholders of the business. Duties of the position include, but are not exclusive to;
- Managing monthly financial accounts
- Managing and controlling financial statements
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheet
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Liaising with external stakeholders of the business on financial matters
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, including direct involvement with the Managing Director
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
- Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with debt covenants
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Preparing information for auditors
- Keeping an annual company budget
To be considered for the position, you must currently be based in the UAE. It would be extremely beneficial if you have previously worked within a similar position, where you have had sole responsibility of the companies finance management or managed a small team. Successful candidates must also hold a professional accounting qualification to be considered for the position.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.