An ambitious and fast growing FTSE listed business is looking for an experienced Employment Tax Manager on a part-time basis (3/4 days per week), to take ownership of Employment Tax across the group.
- You will be responsible for looking after the day to day employment tax compliance across the Group
- You will manage expatriate tax compliance, looking after both the payroll tax and social security obligations working alongside our tax advisers
- This will involve working alongside the tax team, Payroll, HR, Finance and Legal
- Responsible for Group Mobility tax issues as they aris
- Involvement in strategic decision making and projects related to Employment Tax
- Strong technical understanding of UK employment taxes with some experience of employment taxes in other jurisdictions
- Extensive experience in employment tax (including: expatriates, employment status, shares reporting, benefit reporting e.g. forms P11D)
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks and requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate complex tax issues to various stakeholders (including non-tax audiences)
- Relevant professional qualification such as CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser) or ACA (chartered accountant)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.